If you are wanting to change the way you are being billed you will need to cancel the current subscription and resubscribe. e.g. Currently being billed through iTunes/Google and wanting to change to being billed directly through AnimeLab.
If you are currently subscribed through Google or iTunes and want to change what payment card you are using you will need to change it with them directly.
Please find the steps below:
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap your name, then tap iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID (which is usually your email address).
- Then tap View Apple ID. You might be asked to sign in.
- Tap Manage Payments.
- This should give you the ability to edit/change your current payment methods.
Further information for iTunes/Apple can be found here.
- Open the Google Play Store.
- Tap Menu Menu
- Tap Payment methods.
- Under “Add payment method”, select the payment method you want to add.
- Follow the prompts.
- The new payment method will be added to your Google Account.
Further information Google can be found here.
All other subscriptions
You will be able to change that under your profile and then the subscription tab. You will also be able to change between monthly and yearly bills here as well.
Please note that sometimes when changing to a different payment method you may need to wait until your subscription has ended.