If you are having playback issues here are some steps that may help.
Can you please check/try the following:
- That your device/browser is updated to the latest version.
- That the Animelab app is updated to the latest version.
- Turn your device off, and back on.
- Logging out and back in.
- Try manually changing the playback quality (If this fixes it please let us know the Season/Episode)
If you are on an app can you also try:
- Deleting the app and reinstalling.
- Hard resetting your device (this will vary from device to device).
If you are on a browser can you also try:
- Try another browser e.g. Chrome, Safari, Firefox.
- Clear your cache/cookies.
- Turn off hardware acceleration.
If you are on a Samsung Smart TV you can try:
- That your device is updated to the latest version.
- That the AnimeLab app is updated to the latest version.
- Perform an internet test to make sure that the connection is working correctly.
- Soft Resetting your deice.
- Uninstalling/Reinstalling the Samsung Smart Hub.
If you are using WIFI sometimes restarting your router can help. Also if possible you can try on a mobile network instead to see if this makes a difference.
If there are further issues please contact us at email@example.com and let us know about what you have tried and what error you are experiencing.